Sunday, July 26, 2015

Blood Angels Epistolary Librarian (OOP Metal Librarian Oldhammer)

So I just finished last night my recently acquired Librarian. My new list requires one with a staff for the BA relic, and I didn't want to spend $30 on a new librarian AND have the same Librarian as everyone else. I really wish they still had 6 different models to choose from OR had more options in a $30 clam pack.

The only non original parts are the plain old SM jump pack and the left arm (empty hand one).

I also mounted him to a 32mm base with some slate on it (check out how to get really cheap slate for basing here). The slate really helped give this old model some height to blend in better with the all new marines. The 32mm base is definitely more epic looking and is great for a character.

Without further ado, I give you Epistolary Metatron.